- Night Auditor on Duty overnight – from 11pm – 7am daily.
- Makes certain that the guests, employees and property are secured and safe overnight.
- Fully prepared to handle emergency situations, challenging guests and unusual requests.
- Works independently and alone most of the time.
- Performs all night audit functions.
- Ensures that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Responsible for accurately posting charges and payments to guest accounts.
- Ensures proper check-in and check-out of guests during the night audit shift.
- Makes room reservations on occasion.
- Accounting experience highly desired.
- Hospitality experience preferred (and/or customer service).
- Knowledge of various Front Office systems desired – as well as Microsoft Office, Micros point of sale and Maestro or similar systems
- Working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Requires clear and concise communication with all departments.
- Ensures proper guest service during the overnight and handles all emergency/needs as “Night Auditor” on duty.
- Ensure that the night audit is performed in an accurate and timely manner each night.
- Completes closing reports on Maestro, Micros and all Accounting systems and updates the Excel report, ensuring that all figures are transferred correctly and in balance.
- This includes print out of all point-of-sale and front office system “Z”/end of day reports.
- Also includes Golf Course & Marina.
- Balances rooms and food and beverage transactions by manually adding actual vouchers and reconciling with computer totals.
- Balances credit card, direct billing, tips, distributions and other payments.
- Reports all discrepancies to the Rooms Director, General Manager and Controller
- Updates MOD report, STASH loyalty program and distributes morning reports.
- Handles Front Office (check in & out) functions and telephone operations during shift.
- Properly balances and transmits credit card Protobase transactions.
- Performs all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Assists in other duties as assigned by Rooms Director and/or General Manager.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Uphold the company’s Mission/Vision/Values.
Indoor office environment