Cleans decks and fireplaces, transports clean and dirty linen, stocks linen and supply rooms and assists housekeeping with assigned tasks.
- Customer Service oriented.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. – Must be 18 years or older.
- Previous housekeeping or maintenance experience preferred, but not required.
- Carpet and Floor care experience helpful
- Must work well with coworkers.
- Must be a US citizen or have green card.
- Must be able to speak conversational English.
- Strong organizational skills are essential
- Able to work independently.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Clean fireplaces, decks and windows
- Transport clean and dirty linens
- Stock linen and storage rooms as required.
- Assist housekeeping and maintenance departments tasks as needed
- Clean floors and carpets as requested.
- Uphold the company’s Mission/Vision/Values
This is a physically demanding position. You may have to carry all of your supplies, linens and equipment up and down stairs, on sidewalks outside, and sometimes for a considerable distance. This will need to be done regardless of weather conditions. There are multiple types of units that need to be serviced. You may work with another employee but frequently you may be expected to work alone. This position does most of the heavy lifting and moving that the maintenance and housekeeping departments need.