Responsible for setting and clearing of tables, assisting servers and maintaining clean and orderly restaurant and service areas.
- Minimum age – 16 years old.
- Must have Washington state food handler’s permit.
- Must possess a valid, clean Washington state driver’s license.
- Prefer one year upscale/fine dining bussing experience, but will train.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self Starter who is professional and courteous.
- Greets guests at table immediately after being seated, in a courteous, friendly manner. Provides them with water and bread. Continuously refills water and coffee. Clears each course from table per service standards and cleans and resets table following guests’ departure.
- Performs service tasks as directed by Director of Food & Beverage.
- Must be familiar with all major features of food menu items.
- Must be familiar with property and services provided.
- Accurately takes reservations for restaurant.
- Completes all end of shift responsibilities, leaves wait area clean and organized, ensures dining room is set and cleaned in accordance with policies.
- Uphold the company’s Mission/Vision/Values.
Must be able to stand for entire shift, climb up and down stairs frequently, and balance trays loaded with dishes. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.