Job Opportunity for an Account ManagerSummary: Kristin Manwaring Insurance (KMi) is seeking an Account Manager to join our fast-paced and growing company. KMi has been serving the Port Townsend community and the Olympic Peninsula for over four decades, offering individuals and businesses a variety of insurance options with the personal touch of small-town client-focused service.
The Account Manager will be responsible for a broad range of administrative duties, data entry and analysis, scheduling, maintaining client files, application processing, client support, and general assistance to the team of insurance brokers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and naturally inquisitive, detail oriented, eager to learn, has a strong technical acumen, possesses excellent customer service skills and a desire to sell.
Location: Hybrid (partially remote, partially Port Townsend office)
Status: Non-exempt, Full Time/40 hours per week M-F
Compensation: $23.00 - $25.00/hour DOE
- Professional appearance and friendly, approachable demeanor
- Above average communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to function effectively in a fast-paced, data and deadline-driven environment.
- Effective organizational skills in time-management and with electronic and paper records.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with vendors, colleagues and clients.
- Exercise critical thinking, problem solving, sound judgement, resourcefulness and proactivity
- Perform duties with precision and accuracy
- Always exhibit tactful and direct communication
- Work independently and as a member of the team
- Always maintain strict confidentiality, both in and out of the workplace
- Advanced technical aptitude with computers, software applications and MS Office suite (in particular Excel, Word, Outlook), Zoom, Teams, Constant Contact and VOIP systems.
- Able to work outside normal business hours during 4th quarter and on occasion to meet business deadlines.
Benefits: KMi offers Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, PTO, Holiday pay and 401k.
A full job description is available on our website https://www.kristinmanwaring.com
Apply here by submitting a cover letter and resume.
*KMi is an equal opportunity employer.