COVID-19 Business Resources
There is an ever-changing environment relative to COVID-19 and the Chamber is working with all of our Community and Governmental agencies to provide you with the best information possible. We have been sending regular updates out to our member businesses and fielding their inquiries and concerns and will do the same for anyone reaching out to us.
- Governor's State of Washington COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Business and Workers
- Association of Washington Business Rebound and Recovery
- Association of Washington Business Toolkit for Recovery
- Washington State Coronavirus Resource Website
(Everything you need in one-stop for Business Owners, Employers, Employees and more)
- Resource List for Businesses and Workers Impacted by COVID-19
- Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce Audio & Video Conferencing Resources
COVID-19 Emergency Grants for Small Businesses
If you’re a small business owner, please visit https://commercegrants.com/ to apply for a new round of aid.
Here are the details:
- Businesses must apply the grant award toward expenses incurred between March 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
- Commerce will take into account previous Working Washington awards distributed by the agency or affiliated partners. This means grant awards will vary. The maximum grant award will be $25,000.
- Grants must be equitably distributed statewide and to historically underserved and disadvantaged populations.
These grants are aimed at for-profit small businesses in industries that have hard costs associated with their operations and faced the most significant challenges to paying those hard costs because they were required to close. Hard costs include but are not limited to rent, utilities, payroll, or personal protective equipment.
- March 29th: application portal will open. Application period will remain open for 12 days.
- Mid-late April: Review of applications
- May: Commerce will notify grantees and disburse funding
Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to answer any questions you may have, including key details about the application process. Please review this carefully.
Washington State Department of Commerce has partnered with Submittable to manage the application process and distribute awards. If you do not currently have a Submittable account, you will be prompted to register prior to accessing the form. Submittable recommends using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari as browsers. If you have an active account with Submittable, you will be prompted to sign in.
Successful awardees will be notified via email by mid-May. Please make sure to check your spam folders as the award emails will come from Submittable not the Washington State Department of Commerce.
COVID-19 Tool Kit