Finalists, in random order in the following categories:
Business Leader of the Year
The Business Leader of the Year Award is presented to an individual that demonstrates a history of vision, service, and leadership for the betterment of the Jefferson County community. This individual has built a legacy of building other leaders along the way. This individual has established a reputation of character, trust, and leadership for others to emulate.
- Denise Winter, Key City Public Theatre
- Pete & Cathy Langley, Port Townsend Foundry
- Kevin Streett, Jefferson PUD
The Citizen of the Year Award is presented to an individual whose extraordinary public service has made a positive impact on the community and is generally considered a lifetime achievement award. This individual has chosen to give back to the community and to serve others. The Jefferson County community is a better place because of the efforts of this individual.
- Sarah Grossman, JUMP Playground
- Kelli Parcher,Owl360
- Sarah Spaeth, Jefferson Land Trust
The Rising Entrepreneur Award is presented to an individual who demonstrates a commitment to business and economic development. This individual embodies the entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking that will lead Jefferson County to sustained economic prosperity. The contribution and leadership of this individual was a catalyst for job creation, smart growth/development, or economic improvement in Jefferson County.
- Malloree Weinheimer, Chickadee Forestry
- Jake Ramsey, A Taxi Cab Company
- Jody Locklear, Papa’s Small Engine Repair & Sales
The Young Professional of the Year Award (YPN) is awarded to the young professional who demonstrates excellence, creativity, and valuable service in their business to improve the quality of life for others in the community. They serve as a role model for their peers and our community youth
- Blaise Sullivan, Jefferson Land Trust
- Jacob Davidson, Jefferson Healthcare
- Joshua Cunningham, Camp Parsons
The Future Business Leader Award (Youth) is awarded to a High School Senior who displays leadership qualities every day- qualities like honesty, integrity, dependability, respectfulness, and compassion. This student succeeds in academics as well as community service and serves as a role-model of their peers.
- Ashton Meyer-Bibbins, Port Townsend High School
- Adeline Gellert-DePalma, Port Townsend High School
- Andrew Stevenson, Chimacum High School
For additional information about the event, please reach out to the Chamber via email@example.com or 360.385.7869.